Wednesday, March 31, 2010

GACC 2010 Gallery -Day 1-

Let's roll the pictures ladies and gentlemen.... it's time for the cosplayers to stand up with pride... this is our spirit and this is our lives...

Okk maybe a bit over-exaggerated, but oh well.... I like things over the top anyway.... Let's reel the pictures. The awesome-ness of the cosplayers deserve an applause...

Obviously... I am a butler to die for
Grell Sutcliff

Where is my Sebas-chan.. You promise to give me his lips
The Young Master Ciel Phantomhive

The Gardener.. no I'm kidding
William T. Spears

Where did you park your broom?
Botan

Let it snow~
Yukina

Tree huggers unite... haha
Kankuro

Ribbit
Princess Tiana

nomnomnomnom
L

MY HAREM!!!!
Kanda & Allen

*pweetyy*
Lavi

Roses are red... I love red
Kurama

Zzz... he's sleeping on the job again
Yusuke

She's here to punish him...
Genkai

Man in Suit...
Master Chief

Hmm... too bad I like guys... they are soo pretty too
Minori and Taiga

Sing for me...
Kaito & Akaito

MAGNET WITH ME
Len

THE ULTIMATE MOE!
Yuffie

Yea... These are a few that caught my eyes laa... there are more... just check out Facebook lol
Here are a few shots to show the cosplay spirit XP

I am so proud of this shot

Blue red red Blue

Red + Blue = Purple
Son + Papa = Mama
Learn it

Didn't you hear Red is the New Black

Ahhh I love my Harem~

See what I mean by LOVE~

Shota not included in Yaoi XP

Day 2 coming right up

-Grell-

No comments: