Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just Thinking...

WARNING: EMO POST
*Pinz Don't Kill me*

I just need some place to vent my thoughts and this place is one of my options... I just have a lot of things on my mind lately and I know some people say I should not think so much, but I can't help it.

These thoughts and plans and wonders just come into my head with prior notice and I can't control it... If I don't think about it, I won't be able to function. Yea... I hate it when that happens cause I tend to annoy lots of people with my thoughts.

Sometimes I wonder what am I here for, questions of life just fill my head and I wonder what can I do. Being here, just living... I know what I want in life, but I never gotten a step into how I want to achieve it... and it drags me down...

I also wonder how much do I mean to someone, it's just some random thought I tend to think about. Call me stupid, call me self-conscious, whatever... I'm just being the person I know best.
This is just one of those thought that keep haunting me...

Am I the person who I think I am, or am I hiding my true self from my own just so I can run away from finding the truth about myself?

Besides... these are all just random thinking here... I love my life at this point and I know some people do care for me, I wanna hold them dear to my heart and do what I can to live...
For those who spent time reading... I thank thee.

For those who skipped this... I'm not angry, this are just my thoughts... reading it or not will not change anything

I appreciate it


-Jian-
ゆすけ

PS:

Worried Heart and Disturb Soul

That's what I want to know...

Let me drown in this ending sorrow

And I will awaken in a better tomorrow

No comments: