Saturday, April 4, 2009

THE MUST READ POST...

Catchy title... well after blogging for almost a year... I finally reached my 100th Post. *Shrugs*... not that special anyway...

I've been way behind on my blogging and picture taking, I'm starting to think I've been procrastinating too much until my assignment stack is through the roof and this week has not been the best of weeks...

Number one is assignments... *thank goodness I only have 2 presentations left*

Number two... I got chased by stray dogs *again by the same dog* Damn....

"Jian's Obsession to kill all *stray* dogs has turned wild"
*Stupid owners... dumping them everywhere...

Number three... LAZY

But I have the urge to blog once again:

The creeping shadows,
That run down mill,
A young boy wanders,
Searching for his lost soul...

In darkness he walks,
Under the moonlit night,
In sadness he moans,
Unable to cry

No one knows who he is
or Why he's there,
With his tattered clothes,
and eyes so cold.

Soon day will break,
He wanders off,
Only to return,
When the sun goes off

The silence that keeps,
The stillness that holds,
The pain in his heart,
No one will ever know...

Yea I know... I'm being really random here... So here's a few pictures to lighten the mood =)

Cute Cute =]

Promoting Subway

K.I.D.S

N.E.R.D
*Cause he looks like one here*

Oh one more thing....

I can'r get ACGC outta my mind...

-Jian-

ゆすけ

PS: I FINALLY GOT VIDOLL'S NEW SINGLE!!! *JUMPS*

JUI!!!!!



Cryptic Tokyo by Vidoll

No comments: