Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just a Quickie

First of all I wanna say....

OMG!!!! ANIMANGAKI ROCKS!!!!

It was a hyped up cosplay event with crazy people like Taka and Wen screaming ROCK ON DMC!!!

It was totally awesome... I really enjoyed myself. Well... Here's my opinion of the whole thing.

The good:

Awesome hyped up event. Loved the solo competition sketch. The venue was really wide and open so it was not too cramped up. Love the booths.
I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE ROCK BANDS THERE... WHEEE
I personally enjoyed the people there who were going hyper and dragging me along for the ride. The cosplayers were the one that made it one of the best events of this year.

Rock on Dai Spammerz!!!

The Bad:

I have one complain.... The MC for the event... the guy MC... he was a lil too rude for my taste. I don't like the way he speaks and most of his jokes are... cold
And some of the helpers were not really helpful, but that's just y opinion...

Overall they did a fantastic job and yes, I will be back next year

That's just a sneak preview... I'll upload the pics and some stories once soon... till then

But before I go... here's some sneak peaks



-The Prince of Darkness-

No comments: