Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Night of Darkness and Light

Ugh... The Blog looks so dead.... What can I do... I've been stuck with assignments and projects for the whole sem... Curse you MCH123 and HAA102.

The Wallpapers from HAA102 are done and I gotten my marks and now project 2 is on.... someone kill me....

But the workload will be lessen in a week or two, that's when finals kick in.

Guess I'll just drop some pics down here to keep things alive XD

Me: Let's all just sit here and enjoy the night
Girls: We're bored.....!!!

Belle: Woo... String... *pulls*
Me: Don't pull it....

Girls: PULL!!!!
Me: NOO...
(I know... lame)

Me: There... I shall sit like this
Girls: BORING!!! No fun...

Hikari....

I seek the light...

Night shots can really be awesome...

Good thing Chia Wei wanted to test his new Flash

Pic Credits goes to Chia Wei =]

-Jian-



Last Song (Unplugged) by Gackt

No comments: