Thursday, December 31, 2009

Comic Fiesta 2009 (Cosplayer's Catacombs)

It's been a Great Year for cosplaying. I re-started the passion after a few months hiatus. I started cosplaying in 2008, but I felt i wasn't prepared enough and I took a break and came back doing a few Original Characters. When I felt I was ready... I took the jump and continued cosplaying.

I have no regrets in continuing this passion and it all lead to the tipping point of the year which was Comic Fiesta 2009. The stage till the halls outside were filled with cosplayers who share the same passion. I'm not gonna lose out on this...

My journey this year... has led till this point...

ACGC 2009- The Start of a New Era

C2AGE 09- Let me show you

Animangaki 09- The Rise and Fall

GACC 09- Darkness knows no End

TAF 09- He's Back....

AHF 09- Stealing one Heart at a time

Gempak 100%- I'm not perfect, but this is perfection in it's own

This journey has led to climax

Tamaki

Kawachi

Zero

I'm missing a Picture of Nathan

Finally.... thx for the awesome year

Happy New Year

-Jian-

No comments: