Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another Tag... Why me...

Tagged by Pupu

1.The last person to tag you is?
Mei Ji *Pupu*

2. Your relationship with him/her?
She's my very annoying and bratty junior

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?

  • Bratty
  • Annoying
  • Stubborn
  • Bossy
  • Nice

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
Hmm.... hmm.... hmm... hmm.... I'll tell you once I can find one.... *continues thinking*

5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?
I agree with you


6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...

Love her till the end of time... *that or run away for dear live*

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...

I'll leave that to your imagination

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...

Not being so demanding and having everything go her own way and also being able to accept a person for who he/she is. *sorry Pupu; they ask, I answer.*

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...

There will be lots of reason's... trust me

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...

Buy her the whole of Pavilion


11. Overall impression towards him/her is...

Mature yet kiddish

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?

Well... they need to know me first

13. The character of you for yourself is?
Hot-headed, Dark, Stubborn... but i can be understanding

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
My temper and urge to kill

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
I am me... and nothing will change that

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.

Thank you... for everything and for taking the shit I dish out

17. Bra or panties?
Both if they are not one me...


18. Chocolate or ice-cream?

I can't decide

19. 10 people to tag.
*If you don't do it... who cares*
  1. Feli
  2. Joshua
  3. Shana
  4. Dila
  5. Ben
  6. JH
  7. TKS
  8. Miko
  9. Queenie
  10. DD
20. Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
Himself

19. Is 3 a male or a female?

Last I check... female

20. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?

I wouold laugh my guts out

21. How about 5 and 8?
Ben would die

22. What is number 1 studying about?

McFlurry at McD

23. When was the last time you had a chat with them?

I don't know

24. Is number 4 single?

She wants to be taken

25. Say something about number 2.

Awesome camera... lame dude XD

26. What do you think about number 3 and 6 being together?
They don't know each other anyway

27. Describe number 9.

K-I-D

28. What will you do if number 6 and 7 fights?

I would buy tickets for the fight

-Jian-

たける

PS: Lazy to update much
PSS: Next set of updates... college friends

No comments: