Friday, November 14, 2008

Feeling Sentimental-ish...

I wonder how much I would bleed...?

Grrr... still sick and my fever's getting worse...

Going to into a Statistics Quiz when your half dead is not the best thing one can do...
I'm gonna fail that quiz...T.T

Things could be worse... but I'm still alive and well (sorta well)

I don't know how to put this, but I'm glad I have friends by my side...

Thank you to...
Charlotte, Sean, Marcus & Irene: For the Awesome Bracelet... it did cheer me up

Dila: For lending me her jacket to keep me warm during the quiz

Ben: For offering to drive me back (but no car)

Miko: For keeping me company

Leonard *Miko's Bro* : For sending me to the station

Aki: For chatting with me thru sms and keeping me company when I was going back home

To everyone else who wished me to get better ^^ *list too long*

Seriously...

Now... I just have one wish... My sister... things are not going well and things are fucked up for me now...

Well... not gonna stress myself more... gotta concentrate on getting better.

-Jian-
たける

Tomorrow's the day.... the day I dread

Hoping...

No comments: