Sunday, November 30, 2008

One More Time... The Lake of Fire

This is it.... 3rd Sememster's Finals are here... 2 days... 3 papers....
It's time to make or break...

I can't believe it's already here... The end of 3rd Sem... it seems like 2008 just came and it's already going... So many wonderful and crappy things happened this year...


If all goes well... I'll be heading off and doing my degree... It's kinda sad that HMC is only one year. I'm gonna miss the long hallway walks to class, the lecturers, my friends... It's like leaving form 5 all over again...

Alright... enough with the sappy tales... Time to fight!!! fight!!! fight!!!

-Jian-

たける



PS: ELLE, MEI JI, JI MI, JOON HONG.... THX FOR THE SHOES... LOVE THEM!!!!

PSS: Happy to meet you Zy *nerd*



Alice Nine's New Single... <3

No comments: