Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tags are Fun...

Dude.... how many times must you tag me... but since I'm not doing anything.... Might as well do it...

Tag (AGAIN) by Wai Min and Elle:

Wai Min

Elle (Right)

Won't Wai Min and Elle make a cute couple?

1) Do you think you're hot?
Honestly speaking... I don't think I am, but I am confident enough with myself

2) Upload your favorite picture of you!

How can I choose one?? Fine... I choose this one:


3) Why do you like that picture?
Well... I like it cause it's the first pic I had with her and I'm in full goth.

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
What kind of stupid tag question is this.... Must I tell you when I ate something =.=

5) The last song you listened to?

Cassis by Gazette... LISTEN TO IT!!!! WHO CARES IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT... LISTEN!!!!

6) What are you doing right now besides this?
I'm trying to find out what my heart is telling me....

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
My real name is Jian... I'm fine with my name
I want an English name... My friends suggested Maximilian
My nicknames are:
  • Shadow: A name I gave myself
  • Xajin: An Acronym of my name
  • Takeru: A name given by my sister
  • Lelouch @ Lulu-sama: Friends on CR call me by that name
People to tag. (I just need names; I don't really care if you do it or not)
1. Miko
2. Shana
3. Mei Ji
4. Feli
5. Jiam

8) Who is number one?
Miko.... Goth Friend and an awesome target for bullying XD

9) Number three is having a relationship with?
Lesbian with Elle.... Straight with no one XD

10) Say something about number five?
She's sweet... fun... oh and she's a princess =)

11) How about number four?
Feli.. hmm... she's a pretty girl but she's lame and she's emo and very secretive

12) Who is number two?
Shana- She's one stubborn girl, but still love her
Alright... I'm done...

-Jian-

たける

No comments: