Monday, December 22, 2008

Disappointed...

I thought yesterday was supposed to be a great day, but it dropped down to the lowest level of crap. I can't believe I missed Comic Fiesta 08 just to attend a stupid High School Reunion.

Sure... Getting to see all my old friends is a once in a lifetime opportunity. It would be, if they actually showed up. My old class, 5 Sc1 consist of 35 students and 20+ said they would be coming to the reunion. In the end, only 10 showed up and a 2 were late. Best of all, they were all guys... =.=

No Shows at all...

We all agreed on the date and most of them wanted that date, yet they were the ones who were a no show. They called up an hour before and said they can't make it...

Some of the excuses given; Too Lazy, Went out on an outing, Got work.

And mind you, these were the people who agreed on the date and they have the nerve to go on another outing *some friends*

I'm not angry, but more on the disappointed side. I was really hoping that I would be able to meet a few of them, especially the people I used to hang with, but only 2 out of 8 showed. =.=

It was nice seeing Wai Choong again

BUT!!!

I can't believe I skipped on Comic Fiesta. I should have just went to the Convention with Zy and met up with Aki.

Still, I feel that reunion was a complete waste of time.

End of Ranting

-Jian-

たける

No comments: