Thursday, March 5, 2009

Angelic Smiles + A Devil in Disguise

Bloody Stressful week man.... It's just one of those weeks you just wanna plop on the bed and sleep the week off, yet here I am.. blogging... *I need a life*

So many things happened with the Mass Comm department and a big mess in under way, and I have no idea how I got caught in it... *just smile it off*

Anyway, it just won't be Me if I don't pull out a few shots here and there... The theme today is...

Angelic Smiles + A Devil in Disguise

Belle: So Cute...
Green Blob: Uh-Oh....

Hikari: So Cute...
Hedgehog: Uh-Oh...
Me: =.= Both also the same...

Ta-Daa... Shot Number 1050... Yay

Me: Now you see why it's called Angelic Smiles
Me: *Points at Light*
Marcus: =.=

Just a day of smiles....

Me: O.O

Romantic Bliss

The Old Fashion Camwhore

End of Angelic Smiles

Time for the Devil in Disguise
*Yes... I know... I'm in all white*

I was helping a friend with her presentation =)
*Picture Number 1100*

Well... since I'm dressed up... Might as well have a lil photo session

Narcissist Me

Should Try all Black next time

Shot Number 1150

Emo...

Misunderstanding....

Friendship...

Aww... XD

Aaaah... done... I'm so sleepy now...

Sorry... I'm too sleepy to think of any lines....

Hehe... Nite Nitez...

-Jian-

ゆすけ



Watch...

No comments: