The whole goose chase began on the 1st week of Degree as there were some problems in the class, as the class rep, my stress level is going up, especially yesterday... I'm glad and regretting this class and it's only been half my semester.
The whole thing was an up and down ride, not only for me, but for my classmates as well
- Stress Level going HIGH
- Lecturer was giving me the worst form of stress
- Too much work
- The whole problem with the event
- Event turned out well
- There were some misunderstandings and I knew some my classmates didn't like my way of leading, but... I was really happy today that they actually came up and thank me... That really made my day
- Bonds were built through the teamwork of the class, no need to depend on "someone"
- Gained more experience *Level Up >.<*
- Things I'm most glad about, had awesome group mates... and got to be in the same class as Esther and Belle
BUT... I finally got my 1000th Shot... I was saving it for this moment: