Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tag by Sha

Tagged: First
Tagged by Li-Sha @ Stereo 9

Tagging :
Anyone who has too much time on his/her hands and just wants to waste is with a tag XD

These are my firsts. If I tag you it means I want to know yours. Copy and paste this note into your notes, delete my answers and fill yours in. Tag me back and anyone else whose "firsts" you wanna know about...

Your Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
>>If I ever been to one, I'll tell ya...

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
>>Yes I do... and she's still a sweet girl (1st Love, not 1st ex)

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
>>I hate alcohol, but I think my dad asked me to try red wine...

4. What was your FIRST job?
>>Does a student count as a job?

5. What was your FIRST car?
>>Correction... when will I get my 1st car?

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
>>Err... My "bratty" pet sis... Tiffany *don't kill me*

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
>>S-E-C-R-E-T

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
>>I think her name was Pn. Noridah

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
>>*recalling* I think it was Australia

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
>>Previn and yea, we contact but no so often

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
>>Grandma's house... LOL

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
>>Me... Myself... and... I

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
>>2nd Uncle on Mom's side... mom was carrying me in the family picture

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
>>Facebook... Like duh

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
>>Westlife... dad took me there. 2nd was Good Charlotte

16. What was the FIRST record/tape/CD you bought?
>>An Anime DVD

17. FIRST hospitalization?
>>When I was 5... forgot for what

18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
>>Australia

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
>> think it was Snow White

20. When was your FIRST detention?
>>Never got one... I was a good boy *halo*
Note: WAS

21. What did you do with your FIRST paycheck?
>>Weekly Allowance XD

22. Your FIRST social networking site?
>>My OLD blog

23. Who FIRST invited you to Facebook?
>>Had to get one for the Grease Group last year
Grease is the Word

Yes.. I'm bored

-Jian-

ゆすけ



Boon by LM.C
(Live at Rock the Paty 08)

No comments: