Monday, September 8, 2008

Just to see you Smile...

Wow... I can't believe I'm actually writing a birthday post, but this is a special occasion, cause it's Wynn's birthday today =)

What's a birthday without a lil party to celebrate the occasion and guessed who baked a cake for her? *wink* *wink*

Pics from today:

Hugs for the Birthday Girl

Party Planner

Random Shot

Wanted to take a picture of the cake I baked, but these animals finished it before I had the chance... This is the best shot of the cake I got... It's the only one I got... =.=

So CUTE!!!

Pictures of Wynn:

This is the Birthday Girl

Her name is Lau Ee Wynn... I call her Wynn. Ain't she cute?

She's a very sweet girl and I'm not talking about the ice-cream

A girl with a very cute smile

Love taking pictures with her... she's not camera shy

Looks good in formal wear

Love her hair a lot ^^

CTS presentation day... Our topic... Secret of Happiness... What's your secret of happiness?

*wink*

My Favorite Picture with Wynn...

Last say...

Wynn... I hope you're happy today. I'm glad I can play a part in your life today.

Happy Birthday

Yours Truly,

-Jian-

たける

No comments: