Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gallery of Beginnings

It's the beginning of a good year, and with the number of shots on my camera increasing, pretty soon I will get more and more pictures posted.

As promised, here's a little teaser on some of the shots taken. It may not be much, but it's a good start:

ME: Hey can I take your Picture?

"Sure"

"No fair, I want one too"

"Don't you have enough pictures of me"
ME: No

"Stalker"
ME: Thank You

"Why me?"
ME: I don't know...

"AHHH, don't take"
ME: *Shuts ears*

THEM: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ME: WTF???

ME: *Snaps*

Him: Errrrr....

Her: What are you doing?
Me: What does it look like?

ME: Wonderful

"I wanna see"
ME: Wait till I upload it

The year just started, and my camera has just been warming up. More will come... Get ready.

-Jian-

たける

No comments: