Friday, January 9, 2009

A Whole New Dance...

Nothing last forever, and I want to enjoy every moment of it.

My HMC life is over, but not forgotten and now a new life for me has started. Being a Degree student is not as glamorous as it sounds, but I still want to enjoy this chance I have. The first week has been hectic and all I remember when I come back was falling asleep on my keyboard and waking up with QWERTY on my face.

This semester, I am taking 4 subjects:
  • Introduction to Mass Comm: I hope this class turns out alright
  • Social & Business Communication: Sounds Like Human Comm
  • Public Speaking: Woot... No exams for this course
  • Introduction to Psychology 1: OMG!!! BIOPSYCHOLOGY!!!! BIO!!!!
Classes are interesting and I enjoy all of them... plus...

In addition to my old targets, I now have new Targets... err... I mean Models

The Tall Chubby dude... quoted by Valarie

Ding Dong Belle =)

Onee-chan =)


Hope to have a good year =)

-Jian-

たける



Alumina by Nightmare

No comments: