Monday, January 5, 2009

Heartful Melodies

Depression will not bring me down... Music lifts me up. My songs have been looping over and over keeping me happy =]

Alice Nine
アリス九號
Mood: Neutral
Looping: Mirror Ball & 9th Revolver


An Cafe
アンチック カフェ
Mood: Happy
Looping: Aroma & Smile Ichiban Ii Onna

Gazette
ガゼット
Mood: Depressed
Looping: Cassis (My emo song) & Distress and Coma

LM.C
Mood: Jumpy
Looping: Marble-s & Chemical King-Twoon

Nightmare
ナイトメア
Mood: Emo-ing
Looping: Lost in Blue & Kaikou Katarushisu

FINALLY....

Vidoll
ヴィドール
*Screams for Jui*
Mood: Mixed
Looping: Blue Star, Tree, Cryptic Tokyo, Maimu, Innocent Teens, SinAi, Puzzle Ring
(Why not I just say, the whole album)

I just LOVE VIDOLL!!!

Bassist Rame =]

Drummer Tero =]

Guitarist Giru =]

Guitarist Shun =]

On Vocals
JUI!!! <3
*damn this pic is so awesome*

LOVE their style laaa



Yea... I'm turning to a crazy obsessed fan boy... Guess I should sign off before I get attacked for being obsessed

-Jian-

ゆすけ


SinAi (Live) by Vidoll

No comments: