Thursday, February 12, 2009

F*** The System

HELP's Payment SYSTEM IS F***ING SCREWED UP!!!! They can go put it up their sticking hides....

I am so fucking pissed off with it... I paid for all my subjects, I have a receipt to prove it and they sent me a letter saying I did not pay for my PSY111 and they dropped my subject... WTF!!!

I've been attending class for 6 weeks and now they tell me I've been dropped... WHAT THE F...

If they don't F***ing enroll me back in the subject when I see them tomorrow, I will bloody murder everyone of the people in charge for making this so f***ed up.

Keeps record my butt, can't even keep on student's account in check... BULL AND FULL OF BS...

I apologize for my language, But I am so blardy stressed out.

Gaah.... I wanna kill someone so badly...


-Jian-

ゆすけ

No comments: