Friday, August 15, 2008

Gathering Lost Memories...

Hey People... I'm back from Penang... It was a fun trip and the best vacation I had in a very long time.

Got to hang out with the gang and had a chance to act like fools... But I will save the blogging about Penang for another day *sorry*

I'm gonna blog about a small gathering of high school chumps today...

Jeez man... I haven't even seen some of them for ages and some buggers didn't even come *you know who you are*

*stares*

But it was still fun chatting the night away...

Here are the shots:

Waiting for the others...

Jakun Hulu Kelang...

Order up...

Janis with her cute smile

I see you... Ahmad

Real Life Monkey's in the making

His name is Chicken

Another picture for my 'Stalker Collection'

Leong is taking advantage... *ahem*

Ooooo... Pretty Sky...

5G... Germaine Gay Gigolo Goldfish Guy

Soya Bean... Loves Green and Pink... Peace

Cute Cute

2 of my favorite girls from Hulu Kelang... Janis & Pui Min

Daus and Hafeez

Table Shot

Wookie @ Waqi

Sook Mun and her Boy Toys

A shot with my Best Friend... Wai Choong and Jian @ Ryokan and Shadow

Lost Memories Revived...

Fun times are meant to be shared...

Will be blogging about Penang tomorrow if possible...

Till then...

Cheers

-Jian-

たける

No comments: