Monday, August 11, 2008

Zzzz.... Randomness

Here's my holiday equation...

Intense Gaming + Anime Marathon = I BLOODY NEED SLEEP

I'm tired and sleep deprived... Sleeping around 2am and waking up at 6am is not good for my health... Wait... 4 hours of sleep a day... sounds like my college schedule.

Oh well... Here's my tribute to the thing we ALL enjoy... SLEEPING *you can't get enough of it*

We all need sleep, that's a fact... so... you can't blame us poor innocent students if we sleep in class... right?

Especially during classes in high school =P

Catching up with the Zzzzz...

History is so boring...

Awww... so cute XD
*she's gonna kill me*

"Cannot sleep.... Must... do... add maths"

*evil laugh*

Close-up

Scandal...

Dudes... get a room...

Classes can take it's toll

Last Picture of High School Naps

This gives a whole new meaning to cat nap
*Taken during my gang's vacation to Genting after our SPM*

The plague of sleep continues on in college...

"I'm so slweepy... *pouts*"

*Yawns...*

Sleeping on the way to camp...

Mei Bo & Melissa...

Classic Moment...

Introducing the King of Zzz...
His special ability is to fall asleep anywhere at anytime XD

Well... we can't blame him... we all need our sleep

Sleeping Bliss

Okay... Time for a nap... Zzzzz....

-Jian-

たける

No comments: