Sunday, August 10, 2008

Surviving the Lake of Fire...

I survived and I'm alive... No causalities have been reported and we all live to tell the tale. We have gone through The Lake of Fire... our final exams...

It has been one hell of a week and I'm glad it's over. Overall, my papers were manageable... except Human Comm... *damn*

I'm back with more pictures to share...

"Hey just because it's my finals doesn't mean I can't take a quick shot"

The Gates of Hell @ Midterms

Before we get a chance to "happily" sit for our finals, we must 1st pass the trials at the gates... Midterms... *insert scary music here*

And we are not happy... Grrrrr

Depression... Pre-Exam Stress

Feli's enjoying herself... Smile Smile

Although we have exams... doesn't mean we can't hang

After lunch studying... Psychology Mid-Term

We passed the trials given by the Guardians of the Gates of Hell... Once we enter the gates... Our eyes opened to what was before us... The Lake of Fire

The Lake of Fire @ FINALS

CTS FINALS... Who knew fallacies would be so much fun

Irene stressing...

Irene losing it...

Wei Yang... Imitating L... Stupid bagger's hand phone rang in the exam hall... sitting behind me also... LOL

Everyone's working so hard... *Euphemism*

Relax =)

This room is our special study room

3 exams in a row...

Macro, Micro & Econs students

Waiting for their Final Judgment

Shhh... Quiet... Sifu Piang is concentrating

After their exam is mine... Psychology... Study Study Study

Trapped.... I got bored of studying

Wynn studying... SO CUTE!!!

Smiles after our Psychology Finals

Now... I can safely say... I'M FREE *for 2 weeks*

I'll be going on vacation with the gang. Gonna use my freedom to the fullest... XD

GONNA GAME LIKE MADE THIS HOLIDAY!!!

-Jian-

たける

No comments: