Thursday, August 21, 2008

Memento Mori... Remember your Death

PANDA BEAR EYES!!! I'm wiped and half dead... I only got 4 hours of sleep last night... I mean morning.

Sleeping at 3.30 am is not one of the smartest things I've done. My advice... never game for 7 hours straight. It kills your sleep and your brains.

Call me crazy, but that's what I did last night. Started gaming at 8.30pm and ended up stopping at 3.30... minimum breaks; maximum game time.

Semester 2 really took a toll on my game time, so I'm getting it back this holiday.

I just have to say one things from all of that... I FINALLY FINISHED PERSONA 3!!!

FINALLY!!!

Midnight's just around the corner- Minato

I've come too far to give up- Yukari

I won't let you do this to her- Junpei

We call those things Shadows- Akihiko

Would you believe me if I tell you a day consist of more than 24 hours- Mitsuru

I've made up my mind- Fuuka

What does it mean to live...?- Aigis & Koromaru

This battle... is for my mother, Shinjiro and myself- Ken

You're still holding onto your past Aki- Shinjiro

I know this is not what I would usually blog about, but what the heck... I'm bored

Sometimes... The scariest thing is you...

A Persona is something hidden deep down your inner psyche...

These Persona they summon... are based on mythological figures and are derived from Tarot Cards


Persona 3 makes shooting yourself in the head look cool...

I'll update some random stuff next time... I just wanna sleep now...

-Jian-

たける

Memento Mori...

No comments: