Thursday, August 7, 2008

Memories of Semester 2....

Busy Busy Busy... OMG!!! Final exam week.... ONE MORE PAPER TO GO... I just had my Psychology paper yesterday and it was ok... not too bad, but i think I screwed the essay part *again*

I have one more paper tomorrow... Human Comm... I must pass through the lake of fire before I can enjoy my holidays =)

Sem 2 is almost up and it has been really eventful... I'm gonna Miss sem 2


The Events:

I'm gonna miss...

This event was the pride of my gang and I... we really made it work =)

C2AGE... I'm gonna miss the pain, struggle and hard work... ok... maybe not... But it was still fun

The dude who gave us the chance... Mr. M. A pic with him and my partner

I'm glad these jokers came for a visit... should have stayed longer =(

Made new friends there... Drea and Pa-no... Aren't they cute?

A shot with my partner, best friend and sister

2nd major event in sem 2: Leadership camp

Nature Spirits Forever... Miss my mates

SMILE SMILE =)

A shot with my sis... this picture is so cool XD

Aww... ain't she just so adorable... Wynn =)

The gang's all there *well... except Irene... she was late*



The Randomness:

I'm so gonna miss...

The relax mood... Gotta learn to chill...

The blur blur faces

The food...

The sea-slug 13 tongue...

"Coffee mine... Channel 10 get lost," said the sea slug

Peek-a-boo...?

Sean in a pet shop... Obsessed... *Obsession is a young man's game*

The random pics we take


The Hang-outs:

I'm really gonna miss
I won't be missing the Matr!cs meetings anytime soon XD

The lunch time hang outs

And did I mention the food?

The crazy classes... That's my jacket BTW... it was freezing in the classes

I'm gonna miss our lil Friday hang-out in KFC *with gossiping on the menu*

The last minute Work & Presentation... Gotta love em'

I'm gonna miss walking Wynn home =)


My Family:

Marcus...

Sean...

Charlotte @ Char...

Irene...

Li-Sha @ Ding Dong, Sha, Stereo 9...

Misel...

My Chibi @ Wynn =)

Last but not least...

My sister... Kaori @ Felicia *coffee drinking machine*

Sem 2 will end for me tomorrow after my exam, but I will be enjoying my 2 week vacation =)

Will be blogging more soon...

Till then...

-Jian-

たける

No comments: