Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm never drawing monkeys EVER!!!

CTS is a killer subject... Tomorrow's my presentation with the gang and stupid me picked the topic... Creation Vs Evolution... I swear... If I draw another monkey... I will be going bananas...

I got lots of new pics, but no time to post it and with finals coming up, it will have to wait.

I'm hoping for the best tomorrow... Ms Winnie, Ms Chris, Ms Lorna... HAVE MERCY!!!

Haha... Do or DIE? MUST DO... or Feli will kill me

Anyway... what's a picture blog if there are no pics... Random pics... I mean... really... er... random... ya.... here they are...


The blardy logo for our topic... Creation as the truth!!! Support Creation

New Accessories for ME!!! More leather.. Me likey

I just HAD to put this picture... Jen & Kar Mun with their *demented* chocolate bunnies

What better way to end a post than to post a pic of ME! XD

Cheers

-Jian-

たける

No comments: