Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged By FeliNana

Great.... I got tagged with the same tag by 2 girls... I'm lazy to do laaaa~~
But they say if I don't do they won't friend me anymore.... =.=

As if the tag from Kiddo was not enough... now I got another one... at least this time the tags were from 2 lovely girls.

Lovely Girl A... Feli

Lovely Girl B... Shana

Well whatever... Here's tag number 2

The Golden Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag at least 5 people. *Jian says ignore this*

*Warning... some of my songs are in Japanese but I'll give a translation*

1. How are you feeling today?
Breaking Free by Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens Well I guess you can say that I'm trying to break free from my life XD
2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Byakuya ~True Light~ by Miyamoto Shunichi
Weird Much... This doesn't even makes sense

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Why can't we be friends by Smashmouth
Well... I guess you gotta start somewhere =.=

4. Will you get far in life?
Kirameku Toki ni Torawarete (Caught by the Glittering Moment) by Manish I guess that's a yes??

5. What do you think about very often?
Time will Tell by Utada Hikaru
Time is mot for waste... I always think how I wanna spend it XD *now this makes sense*

6. What is 2 + 2?
*the next song better not be lame*
Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku (Bit by Bit My Heart is Charmed)
What kind of lame answer is that?

7. What's your best friend's theme song?
*evil smile* This should be fun
Angry Nerd Rock by The Ataris
HAHAHAHA.... THIS IS AWESOME!!! So suits my best friends in High School & College

8. What is the story of your life?
I'll be there by Westlife
Wait for me... I'll will be there for you...

9. What is/was your high school like?
Spanish Eyes by Backstreet Boys
Er... Rite... it was like Spanish Eyes.... Rite...

10. What is your motto?
Blue Star by Vidoll
*SHRIEKS!!! YESH!!!*
(I am happy to meet you) You're my destiny
(So I will sing this song for you) Yeah- Let's go get [Blue star] ^_^



11. What’s the best thing about your friends?
Punk Rock 101 by Bowling for Soup
Hell Yea =)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Karma by Bump of Chicken
=.= Good or Bad Karma?

Part of lyrics translated:

For sure, we will meet each other The same beat of our hearts will lead us I'm right here I'm always calling out to you When the piled reasons all lose their ground I will know the meaning of my birth

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
This is Halloween...
Er.... I wanna be a Goth??

14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
This I promise you by N'sync
Aww.. so sweet...

15. Describe your grandparents.
Daybreak's Bell by L`arc~en~Ciel
Why am I doing this.. it's getting weirder with every question...

16. How's your life going?
Blind by Lifehouse
I'll find my light... someday

17. What is your biggest fear?
Farewell by Yiruma
I hate saying goodbyes... I fear them as well

18. What will be played at your funeral?
You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban
Wow... yes, please play this song... very meaningful

19. What is your hobby/interest?
Tears in Heaven
I enjoy the tears of heaven... if it means walking in the rain.

20. Will you have a happy life?
Jasmin by Yui Makino
A life full of Jasmins

21. What do your friends really think of you?
Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi
Do they now??

22. Do people secretly lust after you?
Meant to Live by Switchfoot
Er... no comments

23. How can you make yourself happy?
reBIRTH by Ayumi Hamasaki
Well, I am reborn as a Goth... and I'm nyappy!!!

24. Will you ever have children?
Sarah Beth by Rascal Flatts
I'm so not naming my daughter that name

25. What song would you strip to?
Chain by Back-on
Chains and Leather anyone? Lol

26. What does your mom think of you?
Open the eyes of my Heart by Casting Crowns
Err.... someone comment on this for me...

27. What do you think of your parents?
The Anthem by Good Charlotte
I'm a rebel and they know it

28. What is your deep, dark secret?
Only One by Yellow Card
Pssst... here's a secret... There can only be one ME =)

29. What is your enemy's theme song?
Shut Up by Simple Plan
Yea... I wished he would shut up

30. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Love Song by Kenny G
Oo that would be Awesome

Who cares about rules even if it's golden?
Now I must tag....
I tag
Anyone...

Total Randomness.... Lol

-Jian-

たける



----------------
Now playing: Kenny G - Kenny G - Love Song
via FoxyTunes

No comments: