Friday, October 3, 2008

Holiday Madness...

Before I forget, Happy Raya to everyone...

Well, holidays are going on. Which means it's time to start work on my Internet Principles Assignment.

S-T-R-E-S-S-!

Sat on my butt for 5 hours today, and not for fun... but for work...

Yes I know, doesn't sound like me, but I have no choice... Presentation on this assignment is next Wednesday. I have to stand in front of the crowd and present my website. I'm a total newbie at making websites.

STUDY!!! QUIZ!!! MID-TERMS!!! ASSIGNMENTS!!! PRESENTATIONS!!!

Well, at least I had fun yesterday... =D

Went to Times Square with Kimmy, and she brought a friend along... Amanda, an awesome and hyper girl.

KIMMY

AMANDA

Had the time of my life there... I finally get to enter the I-Socks members area.

Nice right?

That place is so AWESOME, I just wanna buy the whole shop... WEEEEE.... and look:

I got myself a membership

Those girls brought me around the shop giving me a make-over...

This is the 1st time that girls dragged me around changing my look... I kinda enjoy it ^^

NO... I don't look like that now, but I wish I do

Big thanks to Kimmy for bring my Goth blood out and Big thanks to Amanda for helping me with the selection, even though we just knew each other for less than a day.

Friendly & Hyper

Well, the day was not over yet, I got dragged to taking a photo sticker... I know I don't do it much, but I gotta admit, it was somewhat interesting:

Why do I get the Alien?

With the 2 princesses

Bluek!!

Yes you two, I do feel like the luckiest guy that time XD

Halloween's Coming

Hanging out with friends beats working on your assignments any day.

I WANT MORE GOTH CLOTHES ^^
*hints to friends*

-Jian-

たける

PS: Oh and if anyone has any bad comments, keep it to yourself... it's not wrong to dress up, but it is wrong to talk bad about it. I don't see what's the big deal. It's just clothing... not drugs. =.=

ONE MORE THING... PUNK & GOTH IS NOT THE SAME AS LALA

----------------
Now playing: Gazette - Cassis
via FoxyTunes

No comments: