Thursday, October 16, 2008

Total Randomness Post... Stalker Collection

Weeee~~MY EXAMS ARE OVER *for now* and I'm back to blogging... I think I'm getting more and more addicted to it... It's been a while since I last posted some Random Collection of Pictures.

I noticed something... Some people are afraid when I have a camera in my hand.... Not only the girls; guys as well... I feel so ignored *boo...*

It's like I'm cursed every time I have a camera in hand... hmm... I wonder why??

I wonder if these pictures have anything to do with it *grins*

1st Person who called me Stalker

This sakai followed...

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: I guess I am one XD

It's not that I'm a stalker...

I just enjoy taking pictures

I hate poses...
*they are not posing*

Natural looks best =)

So enjoy my collection

Of 'natural pictures'

I spare no one...

No One at all...
*I passed his class already... so can post*

My jacket has been through a lot

Emo~

The least they suspect...

The better the shot

Way better...

Some turns out nice

Some you just wanna die laughing...

It won't be blurred if they stop moving

Or block their faces

Classic >.<
*Sorry Princess... Can't help it*

Jeez.... Fel's right... i do have a lot of stalker pictures... Oh well... more to come =)

-Jian-

たける

PS: DON'T KILL ME PPL ^^

Oh btw... LEECH MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT!!!! WEEE



Love this song ^.^

No comments: