Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged By Kiddo (Wai Min)

Okay... 1st of all.... I hardly do Tags, but since the person who Tagged me was a Kid, eh... why not... Let's see what we have here:

Name: It's on my blog profile, you have eyes... go read it

Sisters: Pet sisters... Yes; Real sisters... I wish

Brothers: One Monkey

Shoe Size: 8 or 9... wanna measure?

Height: 5 feet 8... way taller than the Kid

Where do you live: Ampang... who wants to know =.=

Favourite drinks: Lemon + Lime from Gasoline

Favourite breakfast: Anything Edible

Have you ever been on a plane?: Well.... Duh

Swam in the ocean: Who hasn't?

Fallen asleep at school: Let's see.... Let me list it down
  • High School
  1. BM: Yes *Every guy in my class has*
  2. English: Yes
  3. History: Hell Yes
  4. Geography: Yes
  5. KH: Yes
  6. PJK: Yes *don't ask how I manage to sleep*
  7. Maths: Yes
  8. Add Maths: Yes *sorry Miss Lau*
  9. Science: Yes *not when it comes to Chapter 4*
  10. Biology: Yes
  11. Chemistry: Yes
  12. Physics: Yes
  13. EST: Yes *not my fault... classroom was hot*
  14. Moral: Yes
  • College
  1. Intermediate English: Yes... shhhh... keep it a secret
  2. Finite Maths: Yes *hey 8am class okay*
  3. Study Skills: Yes
  4. Computing Principles: Yes *After lunch*
  5. Malaysian Studies: Yes *It's history*
  6. Advanced English: I was sick that day... does it count?
  7. Critical Thinking Skills: Yes *sorry Miss Winnie*
  8. Human Comm: Yes.... sadly
  9. Psychology: Only when Miss Debbie's not looking XD
  10. Moral Studies: Like a log
  11. Economics Principles: Yes
  12. Internet Principles: Only a doze
  13. Statistics: NOT YET
Broken someone's heart: I didn't mean to....

Fell off your chair: Who hasn't? Noobs...

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Happened once or twice

What is your room like: My sanctuary

What's right beside you: My phone and the photo sticker I took with Aki and Miko

What is the last thing you ate: You sure you wanna know what I consumed?

Ever had chicken pox: Yup... not a pleasant time

Sore throat: They just love me

Stitches: Nope.... I'm a good boy

Broken nose: I can still smell

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes I do and I'm not shy about it

Like picnics?: Anything for food

Who was the last person you danced with: I think it was Irene

Last person made you smile: Vidoll
----------------
Now playing: Vidoll - SinAI~右手のカッターと左手のドラッグと薬指の深い愛と~
via FoxyTunes

You last yelled at: I yell at lots of people

Today did you kissed anyone: Take a wild guess

Get sick: Going to be...

Miss someone: I miss my friends....

Eat: Well what do you think?

Best feeling in the world: Love

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: erm.... ya....

What's under your bed: You wanna have a look?

Who do you really hate: Liars, Backstabbers, Jackasses, Proud Bastards... conclusion... Idiots

What time: 1.16 AM


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
  • Sitting next to Pam in class
  • Still an innocent lil boy
  • Hanging out with Waqi and Previn
  • LoveD reading
  • Watching lots of cartoons * I still do*
5 things on my to-do list today:
  • Finish my Assignment
  • Rock out to Cassis
  • Sleep
  • Game before Class starts tomorrow
  • Make people Smile
5 snacks I enjoy:
  • M&Ms
  • Kit Kat
  • Chips More
  • Junk Food
  • Chips
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Buy all the Goth and Punk Clothes
  • Buy over Square Enix
  • Buy the Games I want
  • Migrate to Japan
  • Invest to make more Money
5 of my bad habits:
  • Loves talking
  • Over Work myself.
  • Gets Tense Easily *thx Fel for always calming me down*
  • Obsessed with the things I love *Obsession is a Young Man's Game*
  • No control over my temper
5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
  • Home
  • Australia
  • Penang
  • Hong Kong
  • Leadership Camp in Trolak

5 things I will do after completing what I'm busy with:
  • Anime
  • Rock to SinAI
  • Chat on MSN
  • Sleep.
  • Disturb Friends *Important*
I tag:
  • Whoever has the free time to do it

Well.. that was interesting....

-Jian-

たける

----------------
Now playing: UVERworld - D-tecnolife
via FoxyTunes

No comments: